Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe previous edition of this book was notable for explaining how the values and beliefs of educators have a critical impact on school functioning.
- Author BiographyTerrence E. Deal has been a professor at Stanford, Harvard, and Vanderbilt Universities and is the former Irving R. Melbo Professor of Education at the Rossier School of the University of Southern California. He is coauthor of the best-sellers, Leading with Soul and Reframing Organizations. Kent D. Peterson is a professor in the Department of Educational Administration at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Deal and Peterson are coauthors of The Leadership Paradox.
- Author(s)Kent D. Peterson,Terrence E. Deal
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/09/2016
- Weight374 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.