All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndia faces a defining period. Its status as a global power is not only recognized but increasingly institutionalized, even as geopolitical shifts create both opportunities and challenges. Will India emerge as one of the shapers of the emerging international order? This volume seeks to answer that question.
- Author BiographyWaheguru Pal Singh Sidhu is a senior fellow at New York University's Center on International Cooperation, USA and a regular columnist on international strategic issues for the Mint newspaper in India. Pratap Bhanu Mehta is president of the Centre for Policy Research in New Delhi, India. Bruce Jones is a senior fellow and director of the Managing Global Order project under the Foreign Policy program at the Brookings Institution.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Note1 illustration (black and white)
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBruce D. Jones,Pratap Bhanu Mehta,Waheguru Pal Singh Sidhu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £8.42Trending at £9.85
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £16.99Trending at £17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.