All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on the research to illuminate late medieval society at its peak, from the triumphalism of Edward III in 1360 to the collapse of Lancastrian rule. This book centres on the deposition of Richard II in 1399 and the establishment of the House of Lancaster, which was in turn overthrown in the Wars of the Roses .
- Author BiographyGerald Harriss is an Emeritus Fellow of Magdalen College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Gerald Harriss
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Oxford History of England
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note12 black and white plates, 5 figures, 9 maps, 4 tables
- Weight1097 g
- Width148 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.56
- £16.77Trending at £20.46
- £20.23Trending at £20.62
- £8.74Trending at £11.76
- £16.12Trending at £17.92
- £10.16Trending at £14.52
- £9.48Trending at £10.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.