CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Treaty of Lisbon (2009) has brought FDI within the scope of the EU's Common Commercial Policy (CCP). In light of this development, this book analyses the internal and external dimension of EU law and policy in the field of FDI.
- Author BiographyPhilip Strik is a Legal Adviser in the EU law team in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands and a member of its Diplomatic Service. He obtained a PhD in European Law at the University of Cambridge on a Gates Scholarship and holds masters degrees in International Relations (MPhil) from the University of Oxford and in European Law (LLM) from the University of Leiden.
- Author(s)Philip Strik
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleModern Studies in European Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Edition StatementNew as Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.