All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProbably Britain's best-known shares blogger, Malcolm has traded from his armchair for nearly 30 years. He's gone through it all, from frothy bull market bubbles to crunching crashes.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Stacey has been a journalist for 52 years. He has worked for local and national newspapers but most of his career was spent as an investigative reporter for the BBC. He has produced, presented or reported on about 9,000 radio and television programmes - including the Today programme, Checkpoint and Your and Yours. In 2000, he found his private portfolio of shares was earning more money than his job. So he moved to South Wales to trade shares from his computer. Malcolm has written seven previous books, including two bestsellers on stocks and shares.
- Author(s)Malcolm Stacey
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.70
- £15.36Trending at £15.66
- £9.99Trending at £15.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £10.00Trending at £10.52
- £17.99Trending at £21.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.