All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPracticing a personal daily yoga practice, or sadhana, has many physical and mental health benefits, but developing that practice can be challenging and confusing at times. Here, the author offers experienced insights from experts in various yogic traditions on how to cultivate a daily yoga practice that fits your life, needs, and abilities.
- Author BiographyVictoria Bailey is a yoga student, a yoga teacher and certified yoga therapist. She is a member of IAYT and has completed a wide range of yoga teacher training. Victoria is also a freelance writer and lives and practices yoga in Calgary, Canada.
- Author(s)Victoria Bailey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight381 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.74Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.