All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this beautiful book, diving veteran John Bantin recounts many of his spectacular diving experiences with several species of sharks and other marine animals over the last 4 decades. Accompanied by his own stunning photography, the encounters show the reader what it is like to get up close and personal to these bizarre and beautiful creatures.
- Author BiographyJohn Bantin was an advertising photographer and television commercials director during the '70s and '80s. He learned to dive in 1979 and in 1992 it became his career. He was technical editor for Diver Magazine, Britain's most popular diving magazine. During the past 20 years he has travelled the world gaining many different experiences underwater (not all of them good) which has furnished him with a vast store of anecdotes. He is now known as something of an accomplished raconteur in the diving industry. His first book, the popular Amazing Diving Stories, was published in 2013.
- Author(s)John Bantin
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFernhurst Books Limited
- Content NoteOver 80 colour photographs
- Weight758 g
- Width196 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.