All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been a rapid decline in populations of many shark species, while new science has emerged of the critical role they play in marine ecosystems. However, this book shows that conservation law and policy have been slow to develop, with only a small number of iconic species being protected worldwide.
- Author BiographyErika J. Techera is a Professor and Dean in the Faculty of Law at the University of Western Australia. Natalie Klein is a Professor and Dean at Macquarie Law School, Macquarie University, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 22 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byErika J. Techera,Natalie Klein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.