All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an engineer with decades of practical manufacturing experience, this is a guide to sheet metal forming processes and die design - still the most commonly used methodology for the mass-production manufacture of aircraft, automobiles, and complex high-precision parts.
- Author(s)Vukota Boljanovic
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight907 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.