All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ethnographic study of women's shelters in Parma, Italy, this book examines how local residents understand, explain, and negotiate gender relations and intimate partner violence.
- Author BiographySonja Plesset teaches Anthropology and writing for the Expository Writing Program at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Sonja Plesset
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight485 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.