All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures stories such as: A Study in Scarlet, The Sign of Four, The Hound of the Baskervilles, and, The Valley of Fear.
- Author BiographySir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930) was born in Edinburgh where he qualified as a doctor, but it was his writing which brought him fame, with the creation of Sherlock Holmes, the first scientific detective. He was also a convert to spiritualism and a social reformer who used his investigative skills to prove the innocence of individuals.
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight320 g
- Width136 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.61Trending at £8.01
- £6.49Trending at £7.82
- £4.24Trending at £4.73
- £2.99Trending at £3.12
- £7.77Trending at £9.46
- £12.74Trending at £13.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.