All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1903 saw The Adventure of The Empty House and the return of Sherlock Holmes to 221b Baker Street where he explains the deception of his death at the Reichenbach Falls to his faithful friend Dr John Watson. 2012 sees The Crime of The Empty House where the former home of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Undershaw, lies in disrepair and under threat.
- Author BiographyIn addition to words of support from many well known names in the Holmesian world, this book is a collection of short Sherlock Holmes stories and poems written by fans from around the world in aid of the Save Undershaw campaign. Royalties from the book go towards the UPT to preserve this wonderful house for future generations of Doyleans, Sherlock Holmes enthusiasts and literary fans of all kinds.
- Author(s)Sherlock Holmes Fans
- PublisherMX Publishing
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMX Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.44Trending at £5.01
- £11.99Trending at £12.94
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.36Trending at £4.43
- £2.81Trending at £3.01
- £4.59Trending at £7.99
- £7.79Trending at £8.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.