Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe fully updated sixth edition of Julian Jeffs' Sherry explores the links between Jerez's history and culture, and the development of the sherry trade. It provides extensive details of shippers, from the traditional family firms to the new boutique bodegas, along with thorough appendices for those who wish to delve into the fine details.
- Author BiographyJulian Jeffs is the world's leading authority on sherry and has written several books on Spanish wine. After leaving Cambridge Julian Jeffs got a job (by accident) in the sherry trade in Jerez, working in a bodega and seeing every stage in the production of wine. Called to the Bar in 1958 he took two years off to write the first edition of this book. He also wrote two more books on wine and others on law. A past President of the Circle of Wine Writers, he was General Editor of Faber Wine Books.
- Author(s)Julian Jeffs
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.