All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the essential strategies the nonprofit community can use to take advantage of rapidly changing technologies and communication methods in our ultra-connected society. This book teaches the nonprofit/social change/philanthropy/cause community how to take advantage of rapidly changing technologies and communication ecosystem.
- Author BiographyBRIAN REICH is Senior Vice President Global Editor for Edelman Digital, where he provides editorial vision and strategy for the company's digital practice around the world. He is well known for his expertise in new media, Web 2.0, social networks, mobile, community, ecommerce, brand marketing, cause branding, and more. Reich is the author of Media Rules!: Mastering Today's Technology to Connect With and Keep Your Audience (Wiley). He blogs at www.shiftandreset.com and contributes as a Fast Company expert; hosts a regular podcast discussion about the impact of media and technology on society; and teaches consumer behavior and marketing strategy in the Graduate School of Communications at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Brian Reich
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Foreword byJean Case
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.35Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.