All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the implications of an idea: we must understand the oceans of the past to protect the oceans of the future. This title shows how skewed visions of the past have led to disastrous marine policies and why historical perspective is critical to revitalize fisheries and ecosystems.
- Author BiographyJeremy B. C. Jackson is Director of the Center for Marine Biodiversity and Conservation at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography. Karen Alexander is a historian who is currently Project Coordinator of the Gulf of Maine Cod Project. Enric Sala is National Geographic Society Fellow.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight476 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEnric Sala,Jeremy B.C. Jackson,Karen Alexander
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.50Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.