All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, author offers new critical editions and translations of three shorter Ismaili works by the Persian polymath Nasir al-Din Tusi, namely Aghaz wa anjam (The Beginning and the End), Tawalla wa tabarra (Solidarity and Dissociation), and Matlub al-mu'minin (Desideratum of the Faithful).
- Author BiographyS J Badakhchani is a Research Associate at The Institute of Ismaili Studies. His publications include 'Contemplation and Action: The Spiritual Autobiography of a Muslim Scholar' (1998) and 'Paradise of Submission: A Medieval Treatise on Ismaili Thought' (2005), both published by I.B.Tauris.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- Language(s)Arabic & English & Persian
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIsmaili Texts and Translations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintI.B.Tauris in association with the Iran Heritage Foundation
- Weight440 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byS. J. Badakhchani
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.