CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionOf Japan's two great religious traditions, Shinto is far less known and understood in the West. Although there are a number of books that explain the religion and its philosophy, this work is the first in English to focus on sites where Shinto has been practised since the dawn of Japanese history.
- Author BiographyJoseph Cali was born and raised in New York City and graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design with a BFA in painting. He has lived and worked in Japan as a designer, illustrator, writer, and teacher since 1983. John Dougill is professor of cultural studies at Ryukoku University in Kyoto and has lived in the Japan for 25 years.
- Author(s)John Dougill,Joseph Cali
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Noteillustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.