All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students, professionals and those working in shipyards, supervising ship construction, conversion and maintenance, this title covers each core operation and provides detailed understanding of the key ship construction steps and techniques. It includes the advanced developments in computer-aided design and manufacture.
- Author BiographyProfessor George Bruce, has 30 years' industrial experience in shipbuilding, including more recent roles in facilities development, research and innovation. He has acted as a consultant to shipbuilders and marine companies across the world and contributed to committees, steering groups and associations across the industry. He currently teaches and conducts research at the Newcastle University School of Marine Science and Technology, Newcastle, UK. Former lecturer in Naval Architecture at Plymouth University, UK, and former Manager of Policy and Standards Development with the Maritime Safety Authority of New Zealand.
- Author(s)David J. Eyres,George Bruce
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.