Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.34Trending at £24.05
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe Life Line , a thrilling scene of rescue on the high seas, firmly established Winslow Homer (1836-1910) as one of the leading American painters of his day, and one of the foremost maritime artists of all time. This book locates The Life Line within the tradition of shipwreck paintings from the 17th century onwards.
- Author BiographyKathleen A. Foster is the Robert L. McNeil, Jr., Senior Curator of American Art and director of the Center for American Art at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Kathleen A. Foster
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note105 color + 5 b-w illus.
- Weight762 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.