All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe number one fashion workshop for shojo manga now brings you...boys! With the same focus on styles and looks, you'll learn how to build a diverse cast of male characters that are distinctive and memorable--from the hair on their heads to the shoes on their feet. All your favorite topics are covered!
- Author BiographyIrene Flores is the author of IMPACT's bestselling Shojo Fashion Manga Art School, as well as co-creator of Tokyopop's trilogy Mark of the Succubus. Her deviantART page (http://beanclam.deviantart.com) has had over 119,000 pageviews. Visit her website at http://www.beanclamchowder.com. Krisanne McSpadden is a writer who helped Irene write and organize her first bestselling book for IMPACT, Shojo Fashion Manga Art School.
- Author(s)Irene Flores,Krisanne McSpadden
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMPACT Books
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.