All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShonishin, or paediatric acupuncture, is a non-invasive treatment developed specifically to treat a range of health problems in children and babies. This authoritative, unique guide for practitioners covers the theory and practice of the treatment, including how it can be adapted for use with adults and older people.
- Author BiographyThomas Wernicke is a licensed General Practitioner with qualifications in complementary medicine, Chinese and Japanese acupuncture, as well as manual therapies including craniosacral therapy and osteopathy for adults, children and babies, psychosomatic therapy and homeopathy. He is a member of the Japanese Scientific Society for Shonishin, and since 2004, he has been the Training Manager for Daishi Hari Shonishin in Europe. Thomas is also Founding Member and President of the International Society for Traditional Japanese Medicine. He lives in Hochheim, Germany.
- Author(s)Thomas Wernicke
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note128 full colour figures, 96 full colour photographs
- Weight870 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byAnne Oppenheimer
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.