All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShopping was an important in the Renaissance. This book investigates how men and women of different social classes went to the streets, squares, and shops to buy goods they needed and wanted on a daily - or a once-in-a-lifetime - basis, during the Renaissance period.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Welch is professor of Renaissance studies, Queen Mary, University of London, and was formerly reader in the history of art, University of Sussex. She is the author of Art and Authority in Renaissance Milan, published by Yale University Press, and of Art in Renaissance Italy.
- Author(s)Evelyn S. Welch
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note80 black-&-white illustrations + 40 colour images
- Weight1157 g
- Width171 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.