All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Katie Salen Tekinbas,Kylie A. Peppler,Melissa Gresalfi,Rafi Santo
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Series on Digital Media and Learning
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note243 color illus., 18 tables
- Weight1275 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byChristina Cantrill
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyKylie Peppler is Assistant Professor in the Learning Sciences Program and Director of the Creativity Labs at Indiana University Bloomington. Katie Salen Tekinbas is Professor in the School of Computing and Digital Media at DePaul University and Executive Director of Institute of Play. Melissa Gresalfi is Associate Professor of Mathematics Education and Learning Sciences at Vanderbilt University. Rafi Santo is a doctoral student in the Learning Sciences Program at Indiana University Bloomington.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.