All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for those who have already learned some Greek, the first part of this text outlines clearly the evidence for our knowledge of Greek accentuation. The remainder of the book is designed to facilitate the learning of the accents themselves. Exercises are included throughout.
- Author BiographyDr Philomen Probert is University Lecturer in Classical Philology and Linguistics at Oxford.
- Author(s)P. Robert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/06/2003
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleAdvanced Greek & Latin Language S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.