Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionRuss Kane is known to millions as the voice of Capital Radio's Flying Eye. In this book, he and his wife, Sally, describe how they overcame a series of tragic events, including Sally being diagnosed with breast cancer and Russ having a major car crash.
- Author(s)Russ Kane,Sally Kane
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2001
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.