All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn extraordinary and inspiring story of how a young man lost his sight and found his calling as an artist. This beautiful memoir also features a selection of the artist's work.
- Author BiographyJohn Bramblitt is an artist whose work has been sold in over twenty countries. He has appeared on CBS Evening News with Katie Couric, ABC, and BBC Radio, and he's been featured in The New York Times and Psychology Today. He's the subject of the documentary short Bramblitt.
- Author(s)John Bramblitt,Katherine Latshaw,Lindsey Tate
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight37 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.