All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1963, a young man from Limerick took his GBP25 savings and journeyed to London to become an actor. While still a student, he was picked to play a small role in Andorra in the inaugural season of the National Theatre at the Old Vic...
- Author BiographyJames Hayes is an actor and writer. Born in Limerick, he trained at The Guildhall School of Music and Drama in 1963. He has worked in everything from Fortnightly Rep to Theatre in the Round, from Fringe to Laurence Olivier's Company at the Old Vic, from Aeschylus and Shakespeare to Ayckbourn and Miller, from the NT to the RSC, from The Globe to the West End, from Bolton to Beijing. He has also written a number of radio plays for RTE. James is an RSC Associate Artist.
- Author(s)James Hayes
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/08/2016
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.54Trending at £10.51
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £5.69Trending at £5.93
- £6.90Trending at £7.33
- £7.42Trending at £14.31
- £4.66Trending at £5.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.