Shoveling Smoke: Advertising and Globalization in Contemporary India by William Mazzarella (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed ethnography of the Indian advertising industry. This title is also a critical and innovative intervention into the theoretical debates on the intersection of consumerist globalization, aesthetic politics and visual culture. It is an examination of the complex cultural politics of mass consumerism in a globalised marketplace.
- Author BiographyWilliam Mazzarella is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)William Mazzarella
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note16 illus.
- Weight513 g
- Width3810 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.