All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures necklaces. Lovingly crafted by renowned jewelers from around the world, this title includes one-of-a-kind pieces that display technical excellence, diverse forming techniques, and unceasing beauty.
- Author BiographySenior editor Ray Hemachandra is the team lead and business manager for Lark Jewelry & Beading and the author or senior editor of more than two-dozen books, including Showcase 500 Beaded Jewelry (Lark).
- Author(s)Chunghi Choo,Kathy Sheldon,Ray Hemachandra
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series Title500 Series
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes diagrams
- Weight1111 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.29Trending at £2.48
- £11.36Trending at £12.02
- £6.95Trending at £11.62
- £2.99Trending at £3.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.56
- £2.89Trending at £3.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.