All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever wondered how psychiatry really works, let the Shrink Rappers explain.
- Author BiographyDinah Miller, M.D., a psychiatrist and writer, is in private practice and is a consulting psychiatrist for the Johns Hopkins Hospital Community Psychiatry Program. Annette Hanson, M.D., is a forensic psychiatrist with appointments at the University of Maryland and Johns Hopkins Hospital. Steven Roy Daviss, M.D., also on the faculty at the University of Maryland, is a hospital-based psychiatrist and medical informatician and is chair of the Department of Psychiatry at Baltimore Washington Medical Center. All three created Shrink Rap, a blog by psychiatrists for psychiatrists, and My Three Shrinks, a podcast series about psychiatry.
- Author(s)Annette Hanson,Dinah Miller,Steven Roy Daviss
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £85.70Trending at £100.99
- £70.00Trending at £110.49
- £21.24Trending at £25.53
- £10.89Trending at £12.71
- £12.59Trending at £13.59
- £6.92Trending at £7.54
- £10.77Trending at £16.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.