Shrink Rap: Three Psychiatrists Explain Their Work by Annette Hanson, Steven Roy Daviss, Dinah Miller (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.99+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.27Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever wondered how psychiatry really works, let the Shrink Rappers explain.
- Author BiographyDinah Miller, M.D., a psychiatrist and writer, is in private practice and is a consulting psychiatrist for the Johns Hopkins Hospital Community Psychiatry Program. Annette Hanson, M.D., is a forensic psychiatrist with appointments at the University of Maryland and Johns Hopkins Hospital. Steven Roy Daviss, M.D., also on the faculty at the University of Maryland, is a hospital-based psychiatrist and medical informatician and is chair of the Department of Psychiatry at Baltimore Washington Medical Center. All three created Shrink Rap, a blog by psychiatrists for psychiatrists, and My Three Shrinks, a podcast series about psychiatry.
- Author(s)Annette Hanson,Dinah Miller,Steven Roy Daviss
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.68Trending at £10.31
- £14.70Trending at £19.00
- £10.67Trending at £11.23
- £6.92Trending at £7.28
- £8.85Trending at £8.96
- £7.76Trending at £8.04
- £16.63Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.