All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a wealth of family papers, period images, and popular literature, this is the first book devoted to the broad history of sibling relations in America.
- Author BiographyC. Dallett Hemphill is a Professor of History at Ursinus College. She is the author of Bowing to Necessities: A History of Manners in America, 1620-1860. She has seven siblings.
- Author(s)C.Dallett Hemphill
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note30 halftones
- Weight569 g
- Width169 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.98
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
- £10.82Trending at £15.35
- £16.99Trending at £17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.