All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of the information related to adverse drug reactions and interactions from the clinician's point of view. This work describes reports of adverse drug effects, setting them into context in terms of clinical relevance and importance, and cross-referring to previous reports where necessary.
- Author BiographyDr Jeffrey K. Aronson is a consultant clinical pharmacologist and physician in the Department of Primary Health Care in the University of Oxford and a consultant physician in the Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals Trust. He has been associated with the Meyler series since 1977 and has published many research papers on adverse drug reactions. He is President of the British Pharmacological Society and serves on many committees concerned with drug therapy, including the Technology Appraisal Committee of the UK's National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) and the Joint Formulary Committees of the British National Formulary and the British National Formulary for Children.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSide Effects of Drugs Annual
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1330 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Series Edited byJeffrey K. Aronson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.