All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 study compares sign languages with spoken languages, in order to seek their shared universal properties.
- Author BiographyWendy Sandler is Senior Lecturer in the Department of English Language and Literature at the University of Haifa, Israel. Diane Lillo-Martin is Professor and Head in the Department of Linguistics, University of Connecticut, and Senior Research Scientist at the Haskins Laboratories.
- Author(s)Diane Lillo-Martin,Wendy Sandler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note414 b/w illus.
- Weight900 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £22.65
- £17.65Trending at £18.28
- £27.89Trending at £29.75
- £24.13Trending at £27.30
- £9.75Trending at £10.60
- £11.73Trending at £12.37
- £16.80Trending at £18.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.