All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the first complete treatment of MIMO transceiver optimization, with plenty of examples, important background material, and detailed summaries.
- Author BiographyP. P. Vaidyanathan is a Professor of Electrical Engineering at the California Institute of Technology, where he has been a faculty member since 1983. He is an IEEE Fellow and has co-authored over 400 technical papers and two books in the area of signal processing. He has received numerous awards, including the Award for Excellence in Teaching at the California Institute of Technology three times. See-May Phoong is Pa Professor of Electrical Engineering and Graduate Institute of Communication Engineering at the National Taiwan University. He has published over 90 technical papers and is a recipient of the Charles H. Wilts Prize for outstanding independent doctoral research at the California Institute of Technology. Yuan-Pei Lin is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan. She has published numerous technical papers, is a recipient of the Ta-You Wu Memorial Award and has received the Award for Excellent Teaching at the National Chiao Tung University.
- Author(s)P. P. Vaidyanathan,See-May Phoong,Yuan-Pei Lin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note360 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight1850 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.