All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1900, this revised treatise explores the far-reaching effects of Heinrich Hertz's most famous discovery: wireless radio waves.
- Author(s)Sir Oliver Lodge
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus.
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.