All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the theoretical background to Fourier series, the Gibbs phenomenon, discrete systems, and analytic function theory and the Laplace transform, this book thorough coverage of of signals and transforms, particularly in the context of linear systems theory.
- Author BiographyProf. Wasylkiwskyj is a professor at George Washington University.
- Author(s)Wasyl Wasylkiwskyj
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.