All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionCollecting the best of the author's work that was published in the Critical Inquiry journal between 1980 and 2002, this title provides an introduction to the philosopher and the evolution of his thought.
- Author BiographyJacques Derrida (1930-2004) was director of studies at the Ecole des hautes etudes en sciences sociales, Paris, and professor of humanities at the University of California, Irvine. He is the author of many books published by the University of Chicago Press. Jay Williams is senior managing editor of Critical Inquiry.
- Author(s)Jacques Derrida
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- Series TitleCritical Inquiry Book
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 line drawing, 2 tables
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJay Williams
- Introduction byFrancoise Meltzer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.