All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the standing of LIBRAS interpretation research within field of translation studies, cognitive challenges faced by bimodal bilingual - hearing and signing - interpreters, evolution of an online glossary of signed academic and technical terms, and finally, a revelatory discussion of how gender might influence act of LIBRAS interpretation.
- Author BiographyRonice Muller de Quadros is professor of linguistics at the Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Brazil. Earl Fleetwood is a staff interpreter with Access Interpreting in Washington, DC. Melanie Metzger is professor and chairperson of the Department of Interpretation at Gallaudet University, Washington, DC.
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- Series TitleStudies in Interpretation
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Note14 halftones, 13 figures, 2 tables
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEarl Fleetwood,Melanie Metzger,Ronice Muller de Quadros
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.