All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany crafters are interested in, but intimidated by soldering. The author shows readers how to use easy at-home soldering techniques to create more than 30 intricate-looking earrings, bracelets and necklaces. He teaches jewellery makers how to combine simplified soldering and wire-wrapping techniques to create a range of chain and bead designs.
- Author BiographyScott David Plumlee has been making jewellery for over a decade and had led more than 150 workshops on chain jewellery at crafts venues nationwide. He is the author of Handcrafting Chain and Bead Jewelry (9780823022991), Chain and Bead Jewelry Creative Connections (9780823024858) and Chain and Bead Jewelry Geometric Connections (9780823033393).
- Author(s)Scott David Plumlee
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 550 photographs
- Weight599 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Most relevant reviews
- alibali5115411 Jan, 2016by
Soldering made easy
Super book for beginners. Let's you know exactly what you need and how to do it. Highly recommended. AAAAAAAAA
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £4.44Trending at £4.94
- £3.49Trending at £4.04
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £15.29Trending at £18.61
- £1.98Trending at £2.09
- £3.14Trending at £3.33
- £8.23Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.