All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical sourcebook is full of fun, low-cost games and activities that encourage sensorimotor development in young children, including those with autism, ADHD, Sensory Processing Disorder, and other learning challenges. Activities are clearly described and the book explains how each activity promotes the development of particular skills.
- Author BiographyLisa A. Kurtz is a pediatric occupational therapist and educator, and has worked with children with special needs for over 39 years. She currently works in public schools in Old Orchard Beach, Maine, and was formerly Director of Occupational Therapy for the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and the Children's Seashore House. For her contributions to training others about children with disabilities, Lisa has been placed on the Roster of Fellows and was awarded the Recognition of Achievement Award by the American Occupational Therapy Association. She is the author of How to Help a Clumsy Child, Visual Perception Problems in Children with AD/HD, Autism, and Other Learning Disabilities, Understanding Motor Skills in Children with Dyspraxia, ADHD, Autism, and Other Learning Disabilities, and Understanding Controversial Therapies for Children with Autism, Attention Deficit Disorder, and Other Learning Disabilities, all published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Lisa A. Kurtz
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note17 b&w photographs
- Weight263 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.