Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this user-friendly guide to the physics of many-particle systems, the material is developed along simple and generic models which illuminate the basic mechanisms behind each approach and which apply to a variety of systems in physics and chemistry.
- Author BiographyAll three authors are teaching since many years at various university levels. They also have experience in teaching in international summer schools and they have already written several textbooks in nuclear and cluster physics.
- Author(s)Eric Suraud,Joachim A. Maruhn,Paul-Gerhard Reinhard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.