All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlanning a wedding can be a hugely expensive undertaking. This book shows how to save money by making an elegant range of wedding accessories, from floral decorations to table settings, napkins, favours and stationery.
- Author BiographyJo Rigg is an experienced freelance writer and stylist who has contributed to a number of illustrated books. She is the author of a recently published book on table settings. She lives in Beckenham, Kent.
- Author(s)Jo Rigg
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2006
- Content Note90 colour illustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.06
- £1.99Trending at £2.19
- £9.72Trending at £9.92
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.11
- £1.89Trending at £3.03
- £13.75Trending at £16.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.