All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.86Trending at £14.07
- £26.30Trending at £26.47
- £25.98Trending at £26.46
- £8.19Trending at £11.94
- £11.85Trending at £12.60
- £17.46Trending at £19.73
- £9.39Trending at £12.93
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date account of the current techniques and results in Simplicity Theory, which has been a focus of research in model theory for the last decade. Suitable for logicians, mathematicians and graduate students working on model theory.
- Author BiographyByunghan Kim is Professor of Mathematics at Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea. Logic and Foundations sectional invited speaker at the International Congress of Mathematicians 2014, Seoul.
- Author(s)Kim Byungham
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- Series TitleOxford Logic Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight488 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.