All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA volume in the Ancient Commentators on Aristotle series, a pathbreaking enterprise which for the first time translates the commentaries of the Neoplatonic commentators on the works of Aristotle into English.
- Author BiographyPamela Huby is former Senior Lecturer at the University of Liverpool, UK. C.C.W. Taylor is Professor and Fellow of Corpus Christi College, University of Oxford, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- Series TitleAncient Commentators on Aristotle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byPamela M. Huby,C. C. W. Taylor
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.