All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a description of pacemaker ECG interpretations. This book includes: a refresher course on basic ECG interpretation with an overview of the conduction system of the heart; a review of the hardware associated with pacing; and, an explanation and discussion of the sensing and pacing function.
- Author BiographyAaron B. Hesselson, MD, BSE, FACC is Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan.
- Author(s)Aaron B. Hesselson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2003
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Futura
- Content Note19 illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £85.70Trending at £100.99
- £70.00Trending at £110.49
- £21.24Trending at £25.53
- £10.89Trending at £12.71
- £12.59Trending at £13.59
- £6.92Trending at £7.54
- £24.99Trending at £26.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.