All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's no doubt that circular knitting is hot, and always will be.
- Author BiographyKara Gott Warner began her career as a knitwear designer and illustrator in the early 1990's. Her designs have been published in books and magazines such as: Tops & Toes: A Whimsical Collection to Delight Hat & Sock Knitters, It's In The Bag: Knitting Projects to Take & Make, Interweave Knits and Family Circle Easy Knitting. She also self-publishes a line of hand knitting patterns. Kara resides in Treasure Island, Florida with her husband Jay and her son London.
- Author(s)Kara Gott Warner
- PublisherHouse of White Birches
- Date of Publication18/06/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHouse of White Birches
- Content Note70 colour
- Weight227 g
- Width204 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.