All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures distinctively geometric, richly textured paper patterns that appeal to both the eye and sense of touch. In this title, the author takes you on her unique journey of developing her paper cutting technique and shows eager crafters how to use a knife as a drawing instrument to create any manner of gift or home decor.
- Author BiographyAnna arrived at her art & design career in zigzag fashion. Motherhood forced her to prioritise and eventually she set up a studio in Los Angeles. She has been creating and selling her signature art for over three years. She is a Founder and the Creative Director of Anna Bondoc, LLC.
- Author(s)Anna Bondoc
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight599 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.23
- £6.95Trending at £7.70
- £11.99Trending at £13.51
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.79
- £6.87Trending at £6.98
- £5.12Trending at £5.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.