All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimply Sewn offers many ideas for wearing the garments year round: a summery sleeveless dress is transformed into a winter look when it is layered with a turtleneck or cozy shrug. Checked capris work into fall when topped with a warm vest.
- Author BiographyMichiyo Ito started a fashion line under the brand name MayMe in 2004 in Japan. Her aim is to design cute and simple wardrobe favorites: articles of clothing you feel comfortable wearing, look good in and return to frequently. She sells her clothing in her on-line store, at select boutiques and at trade shows. She is the author of two sewing books of her own designs (not published in the US) and also contributes projects to Japanese sewing publications.
- Author(s)Michiyo Ito
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width210 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.