All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest-selling author Anna Faustino invites you to sew 14 wall hanging-size projects in her award-winning Outline Design style. With no piecing, thanks to easy fusible techniques, you'll gain confidence with a craft knife as you learn a variety of raw-edge finishing techniques.
- Author BiographyAnna was born in Saint Petersburg, one of the most beautiful cities in Russia. Anna found her talent at a very young age. When she was only eight years old, she started to paint watercolour copies of classic reproductions. Her paintings were naive, but colourful. She liked to paint swans in the lake and make furniture for her dolls from paper and scraps of fabric, gluing them together. After high school, she wanted to be either a teacher or a doctor, but the urge to create remained strong. Upon graduating from college, she worked for a couple of years as a stage and costumes decorator at the Kirov Theater of Opera and Ballet, and as a freelancer, knitting and designing sweaters. Anna loves to work with textiles, threads, and other fibre media. She has a passion for creating art quilts. In 1995, she travelled to the United States to visit her sister and was lucky enough to obtain a green card and the absolute freedom and and subsequent inspiration that come with it.
- Author(s)Anna Faustino
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.04
- £1.99Trending at £2.09
- £1.99Trending at £2.25
- £1.55Trending at £1.89
- £4.49Trending at £5.04
- £5.49Trending at £5.76
- £9.72Trending at £9.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.